Get Ready First Aid App
Get Ready to help with the Get Ready First Aid App
Immediate emergency information and videos at your finger tips
- No more first aid text books
- Over 70 instructional videos
- Meets ILCOR, Heart & Stroke, AHA, Red Cross requirements
- Native app that does not require WiFi to use it
Treatment Categories Include:
Unconscious: Choking, breathing difficulties, CPR and AED
Trauma: Bleeding/wounds, burns, fractures, concussion
Medical: Epi-pen, heart attack, stroke, diabetic emergencies
Environmental: Frost bite, animal bites, bee stings, heat stroke, poisoning
Overdose: Alcohol poisoning, opiate and fentanyl overdose, Naloxone
Mass Casualty: Triaging and treating multiple patients
|1 – 19||$9.99|
|20 – 99||$8.99|
|100 – 250||$7.49|
|250+ or our custom app||Contact us|
This app was developed to give first aiders immediate access to over 70 short “How To” videos.
Get Ready First Aid App is always with you!
First Aid Categories
Our easy-to-use app is divided into six types of medical emergencies:
- Unconscious (choking and breathing distress, CPR/AED)
- Trauma (bleeding, broken bones, burns, head/neck injuries)
- Medical (asthma, allergies/anaphylaxis, heart attack, seizures)
- Environmental (bites, stings, heat stroke, frost bite, and hypothermia)
- Overdose (drug and alcohol overdose, including opiates and how to deliver Narcan)
- Mass Casualty (triage and treating multiple patients)
These buttons give you instant access to further assistance without leaving the app:
- Immediate Actions for: Person with a Weapon, Suspicious Package, Exploded Bomb, Vehicle Attack, Opioid Overdose, Fire Evacuation, Tornado, Earthquake, and Tsunami
- Search – immediately takes you to the treatment topics
- Emergency Call – Call 911 right from the App
- Location – to identify your location if needed
- Camera – Take a photo and save it to your Gallery or share
- INFO – official links for more information before, during or after an incident
Ease of Use
Each section is only a few clicks away from the needed information.
Get Ready First Aid App is available on both Android and iOS platforms. All the content including the videos are installed in the initial set up and allows access even if WIFI is down. The app is less than 100mb.
Please allow all the pop-up permissions in order to successfully install the app.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.